Tuesday, September 23, 2008

CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Dear Mr. American,

Good day and compliments.

I am HENRI PAULSON, the Ministry of the Treasury of the Republic of  
America, and the personal financial adviser to GEORGE W. BUSH (the  eldest
son of the former dictator of America, GENERAL GEORGE HUSSEIN  WALKER BUSH).

This letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I  implore
you to take the time to go through it carefully as the  decision you make
will go off a long way to determine the future and  continued existence of
the entire members of my country.

It is with deep sense of purpose and utmost sincerity that I have the  
privilege to write you this letter knowing full well how you will feel  as
regards to receiving a mail from somebody you have not met or seen  before.
There is no need to fear, I got your address from a Wall  Street business
directory which lends credence to my humble belief. I  also assure you of my
honesty and trustworthiness. I need to ask you  to support an urgent secret
business relationship with a transfer of  funds of great magnitude.

During the last Military Regime here in America, the Government  officials
set up companies and awarded themselves contracts which were  grossly
over-invoiced in various ministries. My country has had great  crisis that
has caused the need for large transfer of funds of US $800,000,000,000.00
(eight hundred billion US dollars) in cash for  safe-keeping. If you would
assist me in this transfer, it would be of  most profitable for you.

I am working with the honourable MR. PHIL GRAMM, lobbyist for UBS, who  will
be my replacement as Ministry of the Treasury in January. As  Senator, you
may know him as leader of the American banking  deregulation movement in the
1990s.

This is a matter of great urgence. We need a immediate blank cheque.  We
need the funds as quickly as possible. We cannot directly transfer  these
funds in the names of our close friends because as civil  servants we are
constantly under surveillance by Democratic members of  Congress, the media,
and the American public. My family lawyer, MR.  RICK DAVIS, advised me that
I should look for a reliable and  trustworthy person who will act as a next
of kin so the funds can be  transferred.

Please note that this transaction is 100% safe and we hope to commence  the
transfer latest seven (7) banking days from the date of the  receipt of the
following information: all of your bank account, IRA  and college fund
account numbers and those of your children and  grandchildren to
wallstreetbailout@treasury.gov so that we may  transfer your commission for
this transaction. This way we will use  your country's name to apply for
payment in your name. After I receive  that information, I will respond with
detailed information about  safeguards that will be used to protect the
funds. That's all. Let me  know what you think about this.

We are looking forward to doing this business with you and solicit  your
confidentiality in this transaction.

May Allah show you mercy as you do so?

Your faithfully,

Dr. Minister of Treasury Paulson

1 comment:

patrick said...

wow.. the nigerian scam made it's way into our movement... crazy!!!